This week's featured show is Pollock's Villain Party at 7 p.m. Saturday at Rockin' Buffalo.
Pollock is an ambient progressive metal/hard rock band with intense rhythms and unique time signatures. The vocals consisting of elements of poetry, occult, and mythology make a blend of melodies that envelope the listener. Their music is accompanied by their performance which is used to represent the idea of bringing an art form to life.
Pollock's themed shows are a killer evening of dressing up and having a great time, with some great drinks, and of course great local music. Saturday, April 15th brings out the "Villain" theme as attendees are encouraged to dress up as their favorite one from movies, comic books, TV shows, etc. Featuring performances from some of Buffalo's best Rock bands including Seven Faces, As Summer Dies, The Impurity, and of course Pollock themselves!
Head down to the Rockin' Buffalo just a tad outside the city in West Seneca starting at 7:00pm for this evil evening, and enjoy the night for only a $10 cover at the door! This event is open to Ages 18 or older, but proper ID is required for entry
/// Other Shows ///
- A&L and French Quarter Hounds: 6 p.m. Thursday at Mohawk Place
- Radiation Blackbody & Sulaco: 6 p.m. Thursday at Sugar City
- DJ Hybrid: 9 p.m. Thursday at Buffalo Iron Works
- Rowney & Propz; 9 p.m. Friday at Evening Star Concert Hall
- The Corrections & A Potter's Field: 9 p.m. Friday at Sportsmen's Tavern
- Funktional Flow: 8 p.m. Saturday at Buffalo Iron Works
- Abolishment of Flesh & Center of Disease: 6 p.m. April 17 at Stamps ... the Bar
- Street Sects & Time Ghost: 6:30 p.m. April 17 at Dreamland
- Paralandra: 6 p.m. April 18 at Mohawk Place
Greg Burt is a Concert Promoter/Sound Guy/Music Supporter/Keyboardist/etc. He can be reached at Greg@FTMPEvents.com. For the full FTMP show calendar, visit www.FTMPEvents.com.