This weeks' featured show is BJ's Fest 2017, slated for April 26 and 27 at BJ's in Fredonia.
The venue that's been filling your local music fix in our neighboring town of Fredonia, NY is the legendary BJ's, where Last Call Entertainment continues to keep the scene thriving. Fredonia is known for their pristine music college, and it's college is known for the yearly Fred Fest activities (especially the underground ones). Thus, you should consider celebrating the upcoming "holiday" with some of Buffalo and beyond's most respected bands!
Day 1 (April 26th) features performanes from Head North, The Traditional, Bungler, & Kill The Clock while Day 2 (April 27th) features Made Violent, Ugly Sun, Younger Then, & The Otherme along with help from Magic Joe between sets. It's only $2 to get in each day starting at 9:00pm, but you've gotta be at least 21 years old for this party. Fredonia is only a hop away, and we promise it'll be well worth the adventure!
/// Other Shows ///
- Benefit for the Buffalo March for Science: 6 p.m. Thursday at Stamps ... the Bar
- WBNY 2017 Battle of the Bands: 6 p.m. Friday at Mohawk Place
- Save Face & Goodnight Forever: 6 p.m. Friday at Sugar City
- 420 Freedom Fest: Noon Saturday at Hoyt Lake in Delaware Park
- CBW 5th Anniversary Extravaganza: Noon Saturday at Community Beer Works
- Amplify 3.0: 8 p.m. Saturday at Dnipro Ukrainian Center
- Dope City Kid & Dagon: 7 p.m. Saturday at Stamps ... the Bar
- Wedding Celebration for Emily & Felix: 5 p.m. Sunday at the Waiting Room
- Safe So Simple & Jackknife Stiletto: 5 p.m. April 26 at Mohawk Place
Greg Burt is a Concert Promoter/Sound Guy/Music Supporter/Keyboardist/etc. He can be reached at Greg@FTMPEvents.com. For the full FTMP show calendar, visit www.FTMPEvents.com.