Subscribe by email

Monday, May 01, 2017

Four escape overnight fire in Wheatfield

All WNY News     Monday, May 01, 2017    

STAFF REPORTS
news@allwnynews.com



WHEATFIELD -- Four Shawnee Road residents were safely evacuated from a fire early this morning.

According to the Niagara County Sheriff's Office, shortly before 4 a.m., patrol responded to a reported chimney fire at 7120 Shawnee Road and assisted in evacuating the residents from the home, where the fire quickly had spread through the rooftop above the chimney located on the south side of the residence.

Adams Vol. Fire Company assisted by Shawnee Vol. Fire Company responded and extinguished the fire. No injuries were reported, and the estimated damage is unknown at this time. The Niagara County Origin and Cause Team responded and investigation is continuing.

0 comments :

© 2011-2014 All WNY News. Designed by Bloggertheme9. Powered By Blogger | Published By Blogger Templates .